Saturday 10 April 2010

Lullaby

Lullaby
One Republic
Waking Up


Days feel hard earned
Night grows longer
Summer says its goodbyes
And darkness covers
We find shelter
Our own place to hide

Oh
As the light goes out
Thoughts turn to angels
Over us
Oh
As the night comes in
Dreams start their drifting
And you hear
A lullaby
Ooooooh
A lullaby
You and I

Trees touch windows
Say their hellos
We hear this house as it settles in
Worry slips away
It don't know your name
It don't know where to find us

Oh
As the light goes out
Thoughts turn to angels
All around us
Oh
As the night comes in
Dreams start their drifting
And we hear
A lullaby
A lullaby
You and I
You and I

Ooooooooooh


*************************************************************************************

Being in love with this song, as it describes out my mood.
Well it's soft, and make me relieve.
Faced with stresses lately, didnt sleep well every night.
Tons of homework coming up to me, can I growled out to release my anger? NO WAY, my sound will cringe my neighbours.
Recalled the recent perth trip AGAIN, of course with happiness
Haven't been so happy since the school starts


Keep doing the things that I hesitate to do all the time,
but I had not option but to obey them
Well, there was something that made me delight,
finally i possessed a dslr camera that i had desired for a long time, and i will cherish it all the time ! heeee
Felt desperate to do the moral folio, whole brain with a blank,hope i can deal with it before the deadline


Felt sorry for ai theeng, absent for few days,to run her grandma's funeral.
Hope you're feeling better, and I had missed you! Hope you will be back in mood soon !
Another regard for Rene, I am happy to hear that your dad is discharged.
I know this is hard for you, but you are tough, you can go through this.
Compliment is no avail of these, I know yet I will just send regards to you two.
Take care yourself, my friend.
On spur of moment, I felt that I am lucky I still can spend my time with my both grandparents. GOD blesses them to stay healthy and happy.


Had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant where we usually go,
stomach fulfilled with yummy food, heee
Had a short shopping spree with parents after dinner,
bought a lot of daily goods, haha
felt excited while shopping at hypermarket.. heeeeeeee



Daaa I have to stop here,
Eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.
Other stories will be on the coming post.
Good night.



yimin

0 comments:

Post a Comment