Friday 2 April 2010

I feel sorry for you, friend.

It was frightening after I heard about a bad news on the last Thursday.


There was the one : One of the classmate, who was a prefect, and apparently he was no quite involved in the society. Since the disturbance from the birthday celebration at class has been gradually quelled with a small punishment, I knew our class was black-listed in the ''discipline notebook''. It was expected, another turmoil came again. However, I know this time is not that easy to flee, and then it came true.



After the few periods my ten classmates had been consulted the discipline head, it concluded with the ten students to sign a ''red card'' as a warning not to make any mistake again, while ten of them, one of the prefect was dismissed from his post for two months, which meant that he had to wear a student uniform to school for two months.TRAGEDY TRAGEDY TRAGEDY !!!!!



Actually I don't think this is a very serious problem. Attendance, it's just a paperwork to government. We don't have to make it big,as the most important to school is to study. And I think this is a waste to do this system. I can know a lot of money had been spent in this program and apparently I don't think that was bringing any benefit or convenient to anyone here. Thus, since this system can help us to fill in our attendance, why those monitors still have to tell their form teachers about the attendance of the class everyday? It is just a waste-time job ! If you said you want both to be equal to prevent of deceiving by students, well that's okay but this system had been on going for months, monitors shouldn't be still counting on the attendance by fingers everyday !!


- OKAY, THAT WAS ONLY MY OWN OPINION, HOPE THAT DIDN'T MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.



Friend, I'm so sorry for you. I really hope you can accept this, and stop feeling upset. I know it's hard for you to accept the truth, but these rumours will declare their own bankruptcy when confronted with the facts. Facts will eventually scotch these rumours. The back-fence talk is coming soon, but don't bother them and after few days, the rumours sure will be faded.



Hope you get well soon, and God is always blessing you. Don't give up !


Warm regards,


yimin





*******************************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment