Thursday 1 April 2010

Back to the blog !

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm back !
Quitted from blogging months ago, but feel excited while reading my friends' blog, hence feeling itchy to open my blog again. haha -

Okay, there were so much things happen in my 2010, and most of them were not bringing happiness in my life.
There was the one about my maid :
My parents hired a Indonesian maid since last year,Jan. Well, she looked naive, and gave my parents a good impression. However, since she stepped into my house, I hate her so much. I will admit that I really had been so meant to her for these past months. I did so much actions intentionally to kick her out of my house but my parents always gave me a same piece of advice : 'We need her. She is making us contrivance as well as we don't have to do those housework ourselves.......' Blah Blah Blah......... DESPITE WE WERE PUTTING TOO MUCH TRUST ON HER ALREADY ! She was a monster of our family ! She stole our money to buy new clothes,shoes and cellphones as well ! Guess what, she had three mobiles !!!! HOW TERRIBLE SHE WAS !!! My mom was treated her generously, but in the end what she did to mom? She told my neighbor that my mom had maltreated her !! I didn't take to heart about she had stolen our money to buy clothes or anything but I couldn't endured her being excessive to mom !! Among us, mom is the only one who talks with her and cares about her feelings. Every time when we are arguing about her, mom sure will stand on her side. I think she is a cold-blooded alien, and also a stupid woman who does not care about her future. By the way, we had sent her back to Indonesia and by that day she left, three of us have to be a part-time homemaker.



* * * * * * *


Since my maid left, my mom did all housework herself as I was sitting for my 1A examination.
After the exam, I went to Perth AGAIN.. haha !
Nevertheless, there was something different in this trip. More interesting, more exciting, and more tiring... hahahaha.... My 3rd aunt, and her two youngsters, Mabel and Jason were following us to visit my sister !!
Well, I went to lots of places where I never been before. For instance, I had a most delightful day at Lancelin. Surrounded with the natural aromas, breathing with fresh air, which made me feel relieve. TONS of photos were taken, and appreciated the DSLR camera supply from my cousin,Jason. I am lazy to post up the photos, you can see them from my facebook.

My acquatainces after this trip :

As everyone knows, I became tan because I walked a lot on the streets at Perth city.
I had a dark circles under my eyes as I didn't slept enough there.
I didn't touch any homework that I brought from home as I was addicted to Wii and Xbox everyday.
I was poisoned by my cousin's DSLR camera and I am still hoping to have it one day !
I was making a decision to buy Wii or PS3 as I think it could help me to relieve my stress during my studies.
Lastly, I fell in love in Aussie, which had an enthusiastic and extraordinary cities.









Endless stories to be described in words. It's midnight already and I must get on bed now.
Another story will be on my next post. See ya.





Warm regards,

yimin

0 comments:

Post a Comment