Sunday 29 August 2010

Untitled.

I don't know what title shall I put, so I rather to name it as 'Untitled'.

First word to come should be a big WOW, as I can see there is a thick layer of dust on my blogger. Being months not updating my blog, so I made up my mind to update it today.

My mind was full of wonders. In these past few months, I was living without motivation, until I read some biographies which really helped me to enrich my daily life.

First to current America's President, Mr. Obama.
I bought two books, which both written by him, had brought me to another world. His family, his political views, and how he's dealing with Americans........ From those, I had gained much much knowledges that I could not get by money.
To be honest, at first I felt regret of choosing art stream and I thought I was choosing the wrong path which cannot bring me back anymore. However, finally I was awoke, from a long dream, and I knew what I really want to do.
Mr. Obama's views on politics were really enriched my mind, and he ignited my interest on politics & laws. Therefore, I decided to have a legal studies after my high school, and this time, my decision is done with no doubts, no regrets. Everyone told me that legal education is not that easy, it has divided into certain levels, and I have to get through each level myself. I knew it, and I am not changing my mind, as I know who I am, a person who likes challenges, and I know they will not turn me down.
Of course, tuition fees for legal studies is super pricey, despite my dad said it's affordable but I feel sorry to use my parent's 'blood' to succeed my dream. Dad, I promise I will not let you down. Meanwhile, my mom is relieved when she heard I had decided about my future, because I don't like Accounting, Business, Finance.. and these are the major bachelors for commerce, and so I really had made her frowned.

Second to sport's biography - Torres: El Nino: My story
I never thought to buy that book when I was hanging around MPH bookstore. I saw the sample book, so I picked it up and settled down to read the first chapter. I must say, his book was amazing, and his first chapter had attracted me so I bought that book. Well, I really want to share with you all about his story here, but it's too long to plot so I will summarize here.
This biography is written by himself, and had been translated from Spanish to English without changing any plots. This is about his life, his family, and his footballer career. He shared with public about how he went through the predicaments by moving from his hometown (Madrid) to London ( Liverpool ) . He is a real Spaniards : he could not speak English, he could not understand the English's slang, and he has to start over his career in uk. A completely different life between Spain and England, but he just used about 3 months to get used of it, which is incredible. He was the youngest captain in a football club in Spain, but he rather to choose a new England life than continuing his triumphs in Spain. From the book, he had mentioned about his family, which mean so much to him, and some friends that he met in Liverpool, etc.
His story almost similar to my upcoming life, as I had decided to go England for my further study too. I can understand how hard is him to live there, and he took English lessons for years until now, I know I have to do same with him too. Leaving hometown isn't easy, but I must experience it as my siblings have been doing now. By the way, I can see that Torres is doing well in England, he has become one of the best player in the world and he had created a new history in England. So, I think those disasters that I may meet will be proven when I success one day, just like Torres do, and I think he will agree with me that those disasters are a type of knowledge, experience which are worth.

Apparently I had turned to more mature after reading these biographies and I know I do not have much time to play anymore. I must keep chasing the unforgiving minutes until my heart stops beating. Here I come, to succeed my my dream, and I hope my friends will do.



Regards,
yimin

0 comments:

Post a Comment